- Saratoga Cherry finish on select hardwoods and veneers is lightly distressed for an aged appearance.
- Bonnet pediment features a dramatic carved shell framed by stepped swan neck pediment moldings.
- Base includes a decorative cutout.
- Polished brass-finished dial offers ornate corner spandrels, center disk, silver chapter ring with black Arabic numerals, and a stationary blue moon phase.
- Polished brass-finished pendulum and weight shells.
- Elegant columns frame the door which features crystal-cut V-grooved glass.
- Removable glass topside panels offer easy access to the movement.
- Locking door for added security.
- Adjustable floor levelers under all four corners level the clock on uneven and carpeted surfaces.
- A high-precision, German-made, chain-driven, Westminster chime plays 1/4, 1/2, and 3/4 chimes accordingly with full chime and strike on the hour.
- Chime silence option.
- Heirloom Nameplate is available for purchase.
- Designed and Assembled in the USA. INT1109
- Batteries Included: No
- Overall Width: 19.500 (inch)
- Overall Height: 75.500 (inch)
- Overall Depth: 11.250 (inch)
- Product Weight: 74.0000 (pound)
- Shipping Width: 25.250 (inch)
- Shipping Depth: 16.125 (inch)
- Shipping Height: 84.625 (inch)
- Shipping Weight: 90.0000 (pound)
- Clock Movement: Weight/Westminster
- Wood Finish: Saratoga Cherry
- Levelers: 4
- Battery Quantity and Size: K-W
- Total Number of Doors: 1
- Master Pack: 1
- Kit Pack: No
- Shipping Carton Count: 1
- Freight Class Code: 200
- Product Unit Measure: EACH
- Product Cube: 9.580 (square foot)
- Shipping Cube: 19.930 (square foot)
- Assembly Required: No
- Can Ship UPS/FedEx: No
- NMFC Code: 048720-2
- UPC: 020867016235
- Tariff Code: 9105.99
Product specifications are subject to change without notice.
Actual finishes, levels of distressing, and fabrics may vary from product photography shown.
All warranties are null and void if the product is purchased from an UNAUTHORIZED internet dealer.