Howard Miller Bishop Alarm & Table Clock 645653
TABLE CLOCK: The Bishop Alarm & Table Clock features decorative metal and wood finished in Worn Black with red undertones to complement your home decor. The clock’s quartz movement makes a soft ticking noise without the use of chimes for a quieter environment.
DURABLE: This indoor vintage clock is created to last. It has a sturdy frame to relieve stress in a busy household. Place it in your kitchen, office, bathroom, bedroom, living room, and more.
HIGH QUALITY: The classic design is a home essential. Easily tell time with aged black Arabic numerals and black hands beneath a convex glass crystal to stand out over an aged, off-white dial.
MOVEMENT: It is powered by quartz and alarm movement and requires one AA sized battery. The felt bottom will protect your desk or tabletop.
HOWARD MILLER: Founded in 1926 and still family-owned in its third generation, Howard Miller is the world’s leading clock company and a respected brand name in fine specialty furnishings such as curio cabinets, wine & bar furnishings, custom storage cabinets, and SmartMoves® adjustable height desks.
- Batteries Included: Yes
- Overall Width: 9.500 (inch)
- Overall Height: 6.000 (inch)
- Overall Depth: 2.500 (inch)
- Product Weight: 2.9009 (pound)
- Shipping Width: 7.750 (inch)
- Shipping Depth: 11.187 (inch)
- Shipping Height: 4.250 (inch)
- Shipping Weight: 3.5500 (pound)
- Clock Movement: Quartz/Alarm
- Wood Finish: Worn Black (Red Undertone)
- Battery Quantity and Size: 1AA
- Master Pack: 6
- Kit Pack: No
- Shipping Carton Count: 1
- Freight Class Code: 125
- Product Unit Measure: EACH
- Product Cube: .080 (square foot)
- Shipping Cube: .210 (square foot)
- Assembly Required: No
- Can Ship UPS/FedEx: Yes
- Oversized UPS/FedEx: No
- NMFC Code: 048720-1
- UPC: 020867456536
- Tariff Code: 9105.11
Product specifications are subject to change without notice.
Actual finishes, levels of distressing, and fabrics may vary from product photography shown.
All warranties are null and void if the product is purchased from an UNAUTHORIZED internet dealer.