Howard Miller Candice Wooden Mantel Clock 635131
Grace your home with the Candice wooden mantel clock. The cherry wood finish and brass details impart timeless elegance to this functional home accent piece.
Hardwood Construction: This distinguished clock is crafted from select hardwoods with veneers for durability and an upscale appearance. It has an Americana Cherry finish for traditional style that goes with almost any furniture.
Brass Accents: The brass-finish bezel and pendulum have a highly polished finish to complement the wood. Black Arabic numerals and hands contrast with the off-white dial, which is protected by beveled glass.
Adjustable Chimes: Enjoy Westminster or Ave Maria chime movement with a strike on every hour. There’s an optional 4/4 feature with 1/4, 1/2, and 3/4 chimes, along with volume control for custom sounds. At night, use the automatic nighttime volume reduction or nighttime chime shut-off option to make things quiet.
Quartz Movement: This wooden mantel clock features quartz movement and requires two C sized batteries.
Howard Miller: Founded in 1926 and still family-owned in its third generation, Howard Miller is the world’s leading clock company and a respected brand name in fine specialty furnishings such as curio cabinets, wine & bar furnishings, custom storage cabinets, and SmartMoves® adjustable height desks.
- Batteries Included: No
- Overall Width: 9.750 (inch)
- Overall Height: 11.500 (inch)
- Overall Depth: 4.750 (inch)
- Product Weight: 5.1009 (pound)
- Shipping Width: 15.500 (inch)
- Shipping Depth: 13.500 (inch)
- Shipping Height: 8.500 (inch)
- Shipping Weight: 6.1800 (pound)
- Clock Movement: Quartz/Dual
- Wood Finish: Americana Cherry
- Battery Quantity and Size: 2C
- Master Pack: 1
- Kit Pack: No
- Shipping Carton Count: 1
- Freight Class Code: 125
- Product Unit Measure: EACH
- Product Cube: .300 (square foot)
- Shipping Cube: 1.020 (square foot)
- Assembly Required: No
- Can Ship UPS/FedEx: Yes
- Oversized UPS/FedEx: No
- NMFC Code: 048720-1
- UPC: 020867351312
- Tariff Code: 9105.91
- ISTA Test Report: NO REPACK REQUIRED
Product specifications are subject to change without notice.
Actual finishes, levels of distressing, and fabrics may vary from product photography shown.
All warranties are null and void if the product is purchased from an UNAUTHORIZED internet dealer.