- Finished in Windsor Cherry on select hardwoods and veneers.
- This tambour mantel clock is rich in details. Gracefully carved side scrolls frame the dial and burl veneered front, and a wrap-around beaded dentil molding completes the picture.
- Aged dial offers black Arabic numerals, black serpentine hands, and convex glass crystal.
- Quartz, battery-operated, dual-chime German-made movement plays full Westminster or Ave Maria chimes with strike on the hour, with optional 4/4 chime feature which plays 1/4, 1/2, and 3/4 chimes accordingly.
- Volume control, automatic nighttime volume reduction option, and automatic nighttime chime shut-off option.
- Requires two C sized batteries (not included).
- Batteries Included: No
- Overall Width: 15.750 (inch)
- Overall Height: 8.500 (inch)
- Overall Depth: 5.250 (inch)
- Product Weight: 3.6009 (pound)
- Shipping Width: 18.000 (inch)
- Shipping Depth: 8.000 (inch)
- Shipping Height: 11.000 (inch)
- Shipping Weight: 4.3000 (pound)
- Clock Movement: Quartz/Dual
- Wood Finish: Windsor Cherry
- Battery Quantity and Size: 2C
- Master Pack: 1
- Kit Pack: No
- Shipping Carton Count: 1
- Freight Class Code: 125
- Product Unit Measure: EACH
- Product Cube: .400 (square foot)
- Shipping Cube: .910 (square foot)
- Assembly Required: No
- Can Ship UPS/FedEx: Yes
- Oversized UPS/FedEx: No
- NMFC Code: 048720-1
- UPC: 020867351145
- Tariff Code: 9105.91
- ISTA Test Report: PASSED ISTA 1C
Product specifications are subject to change without notice.
Actual finishes, levels of distressing, and fabrics may vary from product photography shown.
All warranties are null and void if the product is purchased from an UNAUTHORIZED internet dealer.