Howard Miller Nicholas Mantel Clock 635100
MANTEL CLOCK: The Nicholas Mantel Clock features a Golden Oak finish on select hardwoods and veneers to complement your home decor. Place it above your fireplace in the living room for a classic decorative accent piece.
DURABLE: This classic clock is made to last. It has a sturdy wood frame to relieve stress in a busy household. This timepiece has black numerals, brass second hand, a polished brass-finished bezel, and convex glass crystal to stand out on an off-white dial.
CHIMES: Easily tell time with a single-chime movement that plays the Westminster chime to strike each hour. Set the automatic nighttime chime shut-off for convenient volume control to have anywhere in your house.
MOVEMENT: It is powered by quartz movement, and requires three AA sized batteries.
HOWARD MILLER: Founded in 1926 and still family-owned in its third generation, Howard Miller is the world’s leading clock company and a respected brand name in fine specialty furnishings such as curio cabinets, wine & bar furnishings, custom storage cabinets, and SmartMoves® adjustable height desks.
- Batteries Included: No
- Overall Width: 17.750 (inch)
- Overall Height: 8.500 (inch)
- Overall Depth: 4.750 (inch)
- Product Weight: 3.9009 (pound)
- Shipping Width: 12.000 (inch)
- Shipping Depth: 21.250 (inch)
- Shipping Height: 8.250 (inch)
- Shipping Weight: 4.6800 (pound)
- Clock Movement: Quartz/Westminster
- Wood Finish: Golden Oak
- Battery Quantity and Size: 3AA
- Master Pack: 1
- Kit Pack: No
- Shipping Carton Count: 1
- Freight Class Code: 125
- Product Unit Measure: EACH
- Product Cube: .410 (square foot)
- Shipping Cube: 1.210 (square foot)
- Assembly Required: No
- Can Ship UPS/FedEx: Yes
- Oversized UPS/FedEx: No
- NMFC Code: 048720-1
- UPC: 020867351008
- Tariff Code: 9105.91
- ISTA Test Report: PASSED ISTA 1C
Product specifications are subject to change without notice.
Actual finishes, levels of distressing, and fabrics may vary from product photography shown.
All warranties are null and void if the product is purchased from an UNAUTHORIZED internet dealer.