- Finished in Windsor Cherry on select hardwoods and veneers.
- This traditional tambour style mantel clock is rich in details.
- A beaded molding surrounds the base, accenting the carved side scrolls and camphor burl veneered front panel.
- Lambswool dial offers black Arabic numerals, black serpentine hands, and convex glass crystal.
- A high-precision, German-made, key-wound, Westminster chime movement plays 1/4, 1/2, and 3/4 chimes accordingly with full chime and strike on the hour.
- An industry exclusive duel-ratchet winding arbor ensures safe movement winding.
- Chime silence option and durable bronze bushings
- Batteries Included: No
- Overall Width: 19.000 (inch)
- Overall Height: 11.250 (inch)
- Overall Depth: 6.750 (inch)
- Product Weight: 9.1009 (pound)
- Shipping Width: 23.375 (inch)
- Shipping Depth: 10.375 (inch)
- Shipping Height: 15.000 (inch)
- Shipping Weight: 10.9500 (pound)
- Clock Movement: Key-Wind/Westminster
- Wood Finish: Windsor Cherry
- Battery Quantity and Size: K-W
- Master Pack: 1
- Kit Pack: No
- Shipping Carton Count: 1
- Freight Class Code: 125
- Product Unit Measure: EACH
- Product Cube: .830 (square foot)
- Shipping Cube: 2.100 (square foot)
- Assembly Required: No
- Can Ship UPS/FedEx: Yes
- NMFC Code: 048720-1
- UPC: 020867302208
- Tariff Code: 9105.99
- ISTA Test Report: NO REPACK REQUIRED
Product specifications are subject to change without notice.
Actual finishes, levels of distressing, and fabrics may vary from product photography shown.
All warranties are null and void if the product is purchased from an UNAUTHORIZED internet dealer.