- Americana Cherry finish on select hardwoods and veneers is lightly distressed for an aged appearance.
- This antique-styled mantel clock features a lightly distressed finish and is rich in reproduction hardware, giving it a very authentic look.
- Decorative reeded columns frame the dial, and reproduction hardware adds a distinctive touch to the capitals, column bases, decorative rings, and front and rear feet.
- Carpathian Elm burl pattern on the front.
- Aged to match the era, the dial features Roman numeral graphics.
- A high-precision, German-made, key-wound, Westminster chime movement plays 1/4, 1/2, and 3/4 chimes accordingly with full chime and strike on the hour.
- An industry exclusive duel-ratchet winding arbor ensures safe movement winding.
- Chime silence option and durable bronze bushings.
- Designed and Assembled in the USA.
- Batteries Included: No
- Overall Width: 15.250 (inch)
- Overall Height: 10.250 (inch)
- Overall Depth: 5.750 (inch)
- Product Weight: 11.3009 (pound)
- Shipping Width: 17.870 (inch)
- Shipping Depth: 14.000 (inch)
- Shipping Height: 11.500 (inch)
- Shipping Weight: 13.6000 (pound)
- Clock Movement: Key-Wind/Westminster
- Wood Finish: Americana Cherry
- Battery Quantity and Size: K-W
- Master Pack: 1
- Kit Pack: No
- Shipping Carton Count: 1
- Freight Class Code: 125
- Product Unit Measure: EACH
- Product Cube: .520 (square foot)
- Shipping Cube: 1.660 (square foot)
- Assembly Required: No
- Can Ship UPS/FedEx: Yes
- NMFC Code: 048720-1
- UPC: 020867302123
- Tariff Code: 9105.99
- ISTA Test Report: NO REPACK REQUIRED
Product specifications are subject to change without notice.
Actual finishes, levels of distressing, and fabrics may vary from product photography shown.
All warranties are null and void if the product is purchased from an UNAUTHORIZED internet dealer.