Barrett II 630202
- Finished in Oak Yorkshire on select hardwoods and veneers.
- This tambour mantel clock features decorative egg-and-dart molding that wraps around the base, and rare olive ash burl overlays accenting the front.
- An arched glass top allows a view of the intricate solid brass clock movement.
- The dial features applied Arabic numerals and chapter ring with a polished brass finish.
- Four brass finished feet support the clock.
- A high-precision, German-made, key-wound, Westminster chime movement plays 1/4, 1/2, and 3/4 chimes accordingly with full chime and strike on the hour.
- An industry exclusive duel-ratchet winding arbor ensures safe movement winding.
- Chime silence option and durable bronze bushings.
- Batteries Included: No
- Overall Width: 17.500 (inch)
- Overall Height: 10.750 (inch)
- Overall Depth: 6.500 (inch)
- Product Weight: 8.9009 (pound)
- Shipping Width: 21.620 (inch)
- Shipping Depth: 10.250 (inch)
- Shipping Height: 14.620 (inch)
- Shipping Weight: 10.7500 (pound)
- Clock Movement: Key-Wind/Westminster
- Wood Finish: Yorkshire Oak
- Battery Quantity and Size: K-W
- Master Pack: 1
- Kit Pack: No
- Shipping Carton Count: 1
- Freight Class Code: 125
- Product Unit Measure: EACH
- Product Cube: .700 (square foot)
- Shipping Cube: 1.870 (square foot)
- Assembly Required: No
- Can Ship UPS/FedEx: Yes
- NMFC Code: 048720-1
- UPC: 020867302024
- Tariff Code: 9105.99
- ISTA Test Report: NO REPACK REQUIRED
Product specifications are subject to change without notice.
Actual finishes, levels of distressing, and fabrics may vary from product photography shown.
All warranties are null and void if the product is purchased from an UNAUTHORIZED internet dealer.