- Finished in Americana Cherry on select hardwoods and veneers.
- A classic tambour silhouette with beautiful details gives this mantel clock a unique presence in any room.
- The base features a decorative molding that wraps around three sides of the clock, while detailed, book-matched leaf and rosette patterns flank the bezel and dial.
- The aged dial features Roman numerals, black spade hands, convex glass, and a hinged bezel.
- A high-precision, German-made, key-wound, Westminster chime movement plays 1/4, 1/2, and 3/4 chimes accordingly with full chime and strike on the hour.
- An industry exclusive duel-ratchet winding arbor ensures safe movement winding.
- Chime silence option and durable bronze bushings.
- Designed and Assembled in the USA.
- Batteries Included: No
- Overall Width: 22.000 (inch)
- Overall Height: 11.500 (inch)
- Overall Depth: 6.750 (inch)
- Product Weight: 11.2009 (pound)
- Shipping Width: 27.000 (inch)
- Shipping Depth: 10.875 (inch)
- Shipping Height: 17.000 (inch)
- Shipping Weight: 13.5000 (pound)
- Clock Movement: Key-Wind/Westminster
- Wood Finish: Americana Cherry
- Battery Quantity and Size: K-W
- Master Pack: 1
- Kit Pack: No
- Shipping Carton Count: 1
- Freight Class Code: 125
- Product Unit Measure: EACH
- Product Cube: .980 (square foot)
- Shipping Cube: 2.880 (square foot)
- Assembly Required: No
- Can Ship UPS/FedEx: Yes
- NMFC Code: 048720-1
- UPC: 020867301980
- Tariff Code: 9105.99
- ISTA Test Report: NO REPACK REQUIRED
Product specifications are subject to change without notice.
Actual finishes, levels of distressing, and fabrics may vary from product photography shown.
All warranties are null and void if the product is purchased from an UNAUTHORIZED internet dealer.