Howard Miller Hampton Mantel Clock 630150
MANTEL CLOCK: The Hampton Mantel Clock features a Windsor Casual finish on select hardwoods and veneers to complement your home decor. Place it above your fireplace in the living room for a decorative piece with beaded molding accents on the front and sides.
DURABLE: This beautiful clock has a sturdy wood frame to relieve stress in a busy household. This timepiece includes black traditional Roman numerals (IIII instead of IV) and hands to stand out over an aged dial.
CHIMES: Easily tell time with dual-chime German movement that plays Westminster or Ave Maria chime to strike each hour with an option to play on ¼, ½, and ¾ as well. Set the automatic nighttime chime shut-off and convenient volume control to have anywhere in your house.
MOVEMENT: It is powered by quartz, dual-chime movement and requires two C sized batteries. Made in the USA.
HOWARD MILLER: Founded in 1926 and still family-owned in its third generation, Howard Miller is the world’s leading clock company and a respected brand name in fine specialty furnishings such as curio cabinets, wine & bar furnishings, custom storage cabinets, and SmartMoves® adjustable height desks.
- Batteries Included: No
- Overall Width: 19.000 (inch)
- Overall Height: 11.250 (inch)
- Overall Depth: 6.750 (inch)
- Product Weight: 6.9009 (pound)
- Shipping Width: 23.375 (inch)
- Shipping Depth: 10.375 (inch)
- Shipping Height: 15.000 (inch)
- Shipping Weight: 8.3000 (pound)
- Clock Movement: Quartz/Dual
- Wood Finish: Windsor Casual
- Battery Quantity and Size: 2C
- Master Pack: 1
- Kit Pack: No
- Shipping Carton Count: 1
- Freight Class Code: 125
- Product Unit Measure: EACH
- Product Cube: .830 (square foot)
- Shipping Cube: 2.100 (square foot)
- Assembly Required: No
- Can Ship UPS/FedEx: Yes
- NMFC Code: 048720-1
- UPC: 020867301508
- Tariff Code: 9105.91
- ISTA Test Report: NO REPACK REQUIRED
Product specifications are subject to change without notice.
Actual finishes, levels of distressing, and fabrics may vary from product photography shown.
All warranties are null and void if the product is purchased from an UNAUTHORIZED internet dealer.