Howard Miller Holden Wall Clock 625594
WALL CLOCK: The Holden Wall Clock features an Espresso finish on select hardwoods and veneers to complement your home decor. A beautiful mother pearl trim lies beneath flat glass and is framed by two mirrored lines with a cut-out to reveal the chrome pendulum bob.
DURABLE: This clock has a sturdy frame to relieve stress in a busy household. Display it in your kitchen, office, bedroom, or living room, as a great timepiece with black bar hour markers and black hands to stand out over the white dial.
CHIMES: Easily tell time with a single-chime movement that plays the Westminster chime to strike each hour. Set the automatic nighttime chime shut-off for convenient volume control to have anywhere in your house.
MOVEMENT: It is powered by quartz, single-chime movement and requires four AA sized batteries.
HOWARD MILLER: Founded in 1926 and still family-owned in its third generation, Howard Miller is the world’s leading clock company and a respected brand name in fine specialty furnishings such as curio cabinets, wine & bar furnishings, custom storage cabinets, and SmartMoves® adjustable height desks.
- Batteries Included: No
- Overall Width: 10.750 (inch)
- Overall Height: 22.000 (inch)
- Overall Depth: 3.750 (inch)
- Product Weight: 8.1009 (pound)
- Shipping Width: 25.000 (inch)
- Shipping Depth: 14.000 (inch)
- Shipping Height: 5.500 (inch)
- Shipping Weight: 9.8000 (pound)
- Clock Movement: Quartz/Westminster
- Wood Finish: Espresso
- Battery Quantity and Size: 4AA
- Master Pack: 1
- Kit Pack: No
- Shipping Carton Count: 1
- Freight Class Code: 125
- Product Unit Measure: EACH
- Product Cube: .510 (square foot)
- Shipping Cube: 1.110 (square foot)
- Assembly Required: No
- Can Ship UPS/FedEx: Yes
- Oversized UPS/FedEx: No
- NMFC Code: 048720-1
- UPC: 020867255948
- Tariff Code: 9105.21
- ISTA Test Report: NO REPACK REQUIRED
Product specifications are subject to change without notice.
Actual finishes, levels of distressing, and fabrics may vary from product photography shown.
All warranties are null and void if the product is purchased from an UNAUTHORIZED internet dealer.