Howard Miller Randall Wall Clock 625350
WALL CLOCK: The Randall Wall Clock features a wrought-iron frame with a warm-gray finish to complement your home decor. The clock’s quartz movement makes a soft ticking noise without the use of chimes for a quieter environment.
DURABLE: This indoor modern clock is created to last. It has a sturdy frame to relieve stress in a busy household. Display it in your kitchen, office, bathroom, bedroom, living room, and more.
HIGH QUALITY: This vintage wall clock will quickly become a home essential. Easily tell time with the aged Arabic numerals and a peephole at the six position for view of the antique-brass pendulum that stands out over the antiqued dial.
MOVEMENT: It is powered by quartz movement and requires two AA sized batteries.
HOWARD MILLER: Founded in 1926 and still family-owned in its third generation, Howard Miller is the world’s leading clock company and a respected brand name in fine specialty furnishings such as curio cabinets, wine & bar furnishings, custom storage cabinets, and SmartMoves® adjustable height desks.
- Batteries Included: No
- Overall Width: 14.000 (inch)
- Overall Height: 17.750 (inch)
- Overall Depth: 2.250 (inch)
- Product Weight: 3.9009 (pound)
- Shipping Width: 20.375 (inch)
- Shipping Depth: 16.750 (inch)
- Shipping Height: 4.750 (inch)
- Shipping Weight: 4.6800 (pound)
- Clock Movement: Quartz
- Battery Quantity and Size: 2AA
- Master Pack: 3
- Kit Pack: No
- Shipping Carton Count: 1
- Freight Class Code: 125
- Product Unit Measure: EACH
- Product Cube: .320 (square foot)
- Shipping Cube: .930 (square foot)
- Assembly Required: No
- Can Ship UPS/FedEx: Yes
- Oversized UPS/FedEx: No
- NMFC Code: 048720-1
- UPC: 020867253500
- Tariff Code: 9105.21
- ISTA Test Report: NO REPACK REQUIRED
Product specifications are subject to change without notice.
Actual finishes, levels of distressing, and fabrics may vary from product photography shown.
All warranties are null and void if the product is purchased from an UNAUTHORIZED internet dealer.