Howard Miller Shore Station Wall Clock 625249
WALL CLOCK: This Shore Station Wall Clock is finished in Rosewood Hall wood on select hardwoods and veneers to complement your home decor. The clock’s quartz movement makes a soft ticking noise without the use of chimes for a quieter environment.
WEATHER STATION: Get everything you need in one spot combining a clock to tell time, a barometer to measure atmospheric pressure, and a thermometer to indicate the temperature. Hang on your vessel, boathouse, or cottage to be ready for the outdoors.
HIGH QUALITY: This nautical instrument has a sturdy frame to relieve stress in a busy area. Easily tell time with black numerals, polished brass-tone bezels, and glass crystals that display over white dials.
MOVEMENT: It is powered by a quartz movement and requires one AA sized battery.
HOWARD MILLER: Founded in 1926 and still family-owned in its third generation, Howard Miller is the world’s leading clock company and a respected brand name in fine specialty furnishings such as curio cabinets, wine & bar furnishings, custom storage cabinets, and SmartMoves® adjustable height desks.
- Batteries Included: No
- Overall Width: 5.000 (inch)
- Overall Height: 15.000 (inch)
- Overall Depth: 1.000 (inch)
- Product Weight: 1.4009 (pound)
- Shipping Width: 15.500 (inch)
- Shipping Depth: 6.000 (inch)
- Shipping Height: 2.250 (inch)
- Shipping Weight: 1.7000 (pound)
- Clock Movement: Quartz/Barometer/Thermometer
- Wood Finish: Rosewood
- Battery Quantity and Size: 1AA
- Master Pack: 15
- Kit Pack: No
- Shipping Carton Count: 1
- Freight Class Code: 125
- Product Unit Measure: EACH
- Product Cube: .040 (square foot)
- Shipping Cube: .120 (square foot)
- Assembly Required: No
- Can Ship UPS/FedEx: Yes
- Oversized UPS/FedEx: No
- NMFC Code: 048720-1
- UPC: 020867252497
- Tariff Code: 9105.21
Product specifications are subject to change without notice.
Actual finishes, levels of distressing, and fabrics may vary from product photography shown.
All warranties are null and void if the product is purchased from an UNAUTHORIZED internet dealer.