Howard Miller J.H. Gould & Co. III Wall Clock 620441
WALL CLOCK: The J.H. Gould and Co. III Wall Clock features a decorative antique-brass pendulum to swing under the vintage clock and compliment your home decor. The clock’s quartz movement makes a soft ticking noise without the use of chimes for a quieter environment.
DURABLE: This indoor rustic clock is created to last. It has a sturdy frame to relieve stress in a busy household. Display it in your kitchen, office, bathroom, bedroom, living room, and more. Made in the USA.
HIGH QUALITY: This vintage wall clock will quickly become a home essential to fill any space. Easily tell time with the popular Moment in Time, elegantly framed antique dial in an antiqued brass-finished bezel.
MOVEMENT: It is powered by quartz movement and automatically adjusts for daylight savings time. Requires two AA sized batteries.
HOWARD MILLER: Founded in 1926 and still family-owned in its third generation, Howard Miller is the world’s leading clock company and a respected brand name in fine specialty furnishings such as curio cabinets, wine & bar furnishings, custom storage cabinets, and SmartMoves® adjustable height desks.
- Batteries Included: No
- Overall Width: 15.000 (inch)
- Overall Height: 21.000 (inch)
- Overall Depth: 2.000 (inch)
- Product Weight: 2.7009 (pound)
- Shipping Width: 16.250 (inch)
- Shipping Depth: 15.750 (inch)
- Shipping Height: 4.000 (inch)
- Shipping Weight: 3.3000 (pound)
- Clock Movement: Quartz/Auto Daylight-Savings
- Battery Quantity and Size: 2AA
- Master Pack: 1
- Kit Pack: No
- Shipping Carton Count: 1
- Freight Class Code: 125
- Product Unit Measure: EACH
- Product Cube: .360 (square foot)
- Shipping Cube: .590 (square foot)
- Assembly Required: No
- Can Ship UPS/FedEx: Yes
- NMFC Code: 048720-1
- UPC: 020867204410
- Tariff Code: 9105.21
- Oversized UPS/FedEx: No
Product specifications are subject to change without notice.
Actual finishes, levels of distressing, and fabrics may vary from product photography shown.
All warranties are null and void if the product is purchased from an UNAUTHORIZED internet dealer.